This gluten free emergency food supply pack contains the same Chemical Free recipes as the regular Buckets but without Gluten or Soy. You get six (6) EZ Stack Buckets in this package. We even offer No-Gluten pasta dishes. Just because you are allergic to Gluten doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have variety in your diet. NuManna is quality, healthy food you can enjoy tonight or 30 years from now. It is that good. Your food storage should not be a health crisis…it should taste like this.
At NuManna you never over-pay for sugary drink mixes. The No-Gluten 756 Serving Pack provides you 696 servings of lunches and dinners. And with only 60 servings of breakfast, you get the lowest ratio of breakfast in the industry. This is High Quality Food you can enjoy tonight or more than 25 years from now. When you compare apples to apples you see you get value for what you pay for. NuManna is the simply the best you can buy for your family.
Soy Free – GMO Free – No MSG – No Aspartame – No High Fructose Corn Syrup
* Note: Our No-Gluten 756 Servings Pack contains Oats. Although this food package contains no wheat ingredients, it is not manufactured in a “gluten-free” facility
- 6 – No-Gluten Family Pack
- 756 – Total Servings
Each No-Gluten Family Pack includes (126 total servings of breakfast, lunch, and dinner):
- Pasta Primavera (3 x 6 servings)
- Classic Chili (2 x 10 servings)
- Sweet Habanero Chili with Pineapple (2 x 6 servings)
- Enchilada, Beans and Rice (2 x 6 servings)
- Italian Pasta w/Marinara Sauce (2 x 6 servings)
- Potato Casserole (2 x 6 servings)
- Cheddar Broccoli Soup (1 x 10 servings)
- Black Bean Soup (1 x 10 servings)
- Cheesy Potato Soup (1 x 10 servings)
- Oatmeal w/ Brown Sugar (1 x 10 servings)
- We ship to any State in the Union
- Availability: In Stock
- Weight: 120 lbs
Buyer Beware. This bucket contains oats that are processed in the same facility with wheat. While there is a NOTE about this, the description clearly states this bucket is for those with a gluten allergy. While someone like myself with gluten sensitivity might choose to use the oats, those who have celiac disease cannot. Cross contamination is a real problem for these individuals. Never worth the risk. I realize the oats could be given to a friend or neighbor, but NuManna if you’re going to offer a product to those with gluten allergies, please use certified gluten free oats or find another meal option to replace oats in your gluten free bucket. My rating is based solely on the issues of this review. I have not tried their product at this time.